Modular ultrasonic generators
Ultrasonic generators foreseen with the latest SMD-technology
Those by our Eastern Nabors developed and produced series ultrasonic generators are foreseen from the latest SMD-technology, microprocessor control and power electronics, and usable for industrial for industrial applications where high standards are required on a daily performance and reliability. The generators do have compact dimensions and are by their modular nature suitable for various available 19” housings up to a maximum power of 10 kW in one housing. If the ambient conditions requires so the generators could be built in a closed electrical cabinet with air circulation and cooling.
Meer over ultrasoon generatoren
Every module is a complete generator!
- Each generator-module functions as an autonomous ultrasound generator.
- New-type output stage ensures high degree of efficiency > 95%.
- Stable at no-load, i.e. even if a resonator is not connected, the generator is not damaged.
- Short-circuit proof, overload protected.
- Protected against a to high bath temperature
- Automatic impedance and frequency control.
- Output power adjustable between 40% and 100% of the nominal output.
- Pre-set output power automatically held constantly.
- Monitoring and display of effective ultrasound output.
- Status display on every generator module.
Interface connection offers the following options:
- Each generator-module could be switched on/off independently or in a group.
- Individual monitoring of the output power with a 0-10 Volt signal.
- Ultrasonic power could be switched on/off by remote contact.
- Monitoring and failure control of important functions.
- Several options for programming and integration in PLC/PC.
- Generator modules available in 0,6 kW, 1 kW, 1,2 kW, 1,5 kW, 2 kW en 3 kW effective ultrasonic power.
- The maximum ultrasonic power in one housing will be 10 kW-effective, e.g. 5 modules of each 2 kW.
- Available in working frequencies of 25 kHz and 40 kHz and higher.